rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Post Nightclub Game

Post Nightclub Game

Send a restart text either Wednesday or Thursday. Ask her if she will be going out again this weekend, and that you should meet up. This time try to build more comfort, create sexual tension and play everything right, then take her ass back to your place. But in case she isn't going out, tell her you had a good time with her at the club and want to see her again. You could play it safe and say something like "you seem cool, we should hang out, get to know each other better."

Tease her a bit if she's hesitant. I usually say this if she isn't going out the following weekend. "Oh that's too bad, do i really have to wait that long to see you again? How about we do something fun this week? I wonder if you're always that fun and energetic to be around or it's just a night out thing Wink"

If they like you enough, they usually try to qualify for you and try to prove a point. It's a good bait.

Messages In This Thread