rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Had my first kidney stone

Had my first kidney stone

Quote: (09-30-2018 02:32 PM)Captain Gh Wrote:  

Also I do not have any medical certification... but if I was in your position, instead of popping oxys & morphine... words I hear my favorite trap rapper Young Buck utter every 2-3 songs, I would seriously consider a Liver/Gallblader Flush to naturally try to solve this issue.
I’m not really interested in popping narcotics. But try to understand the level of pain we’re talking about here. It was like an 8 initially. But it grinds you down mentally because nothing you do can alleviate it. Then you get chills with shivering. My legs were shivering and I had sweat dripping off my forehead. Then throw in a little nausea. Finally top it off with rapid breathing as you become a bit panicked because you’ve got no idea what’s happening to you. All of this shit drives the pain the level up to a solid 10. I was on the verge of crying because it was so bad. I’m 41. I don’t cry.

I’ve had a third degree burn across the palm of my hand and was never given a narcotic. I’ve got a fairly high tolerance for pain. But this was over the top. I was with some friends yesterday and one was busting my balls saying “I’d never let them shoot me with heroin.” I said “motherfucker, wait until you have one.” They could have told me “we’re out of morphine so we’re gonna shoot you up with some street shit from the drug dealer at the corner.” And the only complaint I would have had is they wasted their time telling me that, when they could have bought it and squirted it in already.

Liver flushing and whatnot is fine when you’re not at legit level 10 pain. Go snort shrimp testicles and fish oil to your heart’s content when all is well.

Surprise is a key element of this ordeal. No one expects a kidney stone. You don’t realize that something the size of a grain of rice can bring you to your knees in tears until it happens to you. The biggest preventative measure is to drink more water, and I’m quite guilty of not doing that.

Messages In This Thread