rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Chinese men now pay up to $30k to "rent" girlfriends without sex

Chinese men now pay up to k to "rent" girlfriends without sex

Quote: (09-30-2018 08:49 AM)RoastBeefCurtains4Me Wrote:  

I don't understand this. If you're going to pay for it, you can fuck a seriously hot girl for a few hundred or less in the US, and I assume the price is much lower in China.

Why pay 100 times more and get no sex?

Because men want companionship and intimacy beyond sex. Just look at this forum. Yes there are dudes trying to get their dicks wet but most guys want to find a girl that bring them a feeling of worth and validation. This is not wrong but just a gentle reminder of the constant stereotyping of men by society as sex obsessed physical beings. Same goes for women, they are not all emotion, they also have physical desires, which game constantly reminds men.

Whether it's lover, family, or friends, in life deep meaningful relationships are hard to find and develop. And it's getting harder as technology and globalization accelerate.

Combine this deep loneliness with sexual inexperience, social awkwardness, a society where you feel like a faceless number, and lack of meaningful relationships is why people are willing to pay so much. In a way it's a desperate move, a blind stab into the darkness to try and grasp onto something, anything.

On the other side these women are taking advantage of the market opportunities provided by this need. They are very practical and you can't really blame them either. At least they know exactly what they want, although it's probably something that was programmed into them by society and not self developed.

As for me I'd rather rub one out and play video games than spend any time with women like this. Total boner killer for me unless I'm wasted or something. Game is only worth it for me when I am interacting with a woman who is mirroring my energy. In fact sex is only the culmination of the connection, however temporary. Yes even extremely visceral purely physical 5min club meet to bang can be mirrored if both people are on the same energy level. As for these women it's so cold and calculated you would have to be a reptile level autist to derive any pleasure from a dead interaction like this.

Messages In This Thread