rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cristiano Ronaldo accused of Las Vegas rape

Cristiano Ronaldo accused of Las Vegas rape

Quote: (10-06-2018 08:04 PM)RedPillUK Wrote:  

Maybe people think he's gay because he acts and looks gay? Sure so he might have had sex with a woman but a lot of things about the way he looks, dresses and acts screams gay to a lot of people as well.

I remember when he first joined Man Utd and he used to play wearing one shiny, extremely feminine looking diamond ear ring. (isn't that a gay thing, to wear an ear ring in the right ear only? It surely looks pretty gay)

His waxed chest and posing wearing speedos as posted earlier in this thread.

His dramatic diving / crying (he does this less nowadays)

He seems kind of passive aggressive in a feminine gay way rather than aggressive in a masculine way. Remember the way he dived to get Rooney sent off and then winked at his teammates about it? That just kind of seems like the thing the annoying gay kid would do at school.

What's going on with his kids? That weird set up he has might be because he's gay and he's covering up for it.

Yeah, I remember thinking he must be gay when he first came on the scene, but came to change my mind.

In fairness, I reckon he's just making the most of his 'pretty-boy' genes and using it to his advantage to bone chicks. It must be a slippery slope; you start off getting a bit of a tan, next thing you're getting waxes and wearing budgie-smugglers for photographs.

Also, a lot of the diving was just gamesmanship. You can't play in midfield and not be able to take a knock. There's plenty of evidence that he could tough it out with the best of them and he's a lot more physical than people give him credit for. Rooney used to say as much. You can't be so good at knocking headers in without a degree of physical courage either.

Still too flash and poncey for my liking. But a great player, and he won me work's Fantasy Football League two years running back in the day, so I'll always give him the benefit of the doubt.

‘After you’ve got two eye-witness accounts, following an automobile accident, you begin
To worry about history’ – Tim Allen

Messages In This Thread