rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cristiano Ronaldo accused of Las Vegas rape

Cristiano Ronaldo accused of Las Vegas rape

Quote: (10-04-2018 02:06 PM)Teedub Wrote:  

This is getting major airtime on UK radio, observed while driving. He should never have given her money, it set a precedent. I know he has/had a brand to protect, but nevertheless, sleeping with random chicks in Vegas would have put the stupid gay rumours to bed. The fact one of the best male athletes of all time could potentially even be tried on such a silly charge shows the West needs to seriously look at its bias towards female attention seeking/post-even rationalisation.

This thread brings me back to the days when all I worried about was feminism and SJWs.

I've just had a similar experience; driving back to work from shops listening to the radio. The advertising bloke on the radio basically said that whatever the truth of the matter, Ronaldo was now 'bad PR' and everyone will be holding back on current advertising (stuff already in the pipe-line and due to come out)

Funnily enough, I just walked past a giant cardboard cut-out of Ronaldo in a supermarket where they were flogging the new Fifa game (of which he is the face). I'm sure they are planning a huge world-wide push for Christmas.

The advertising bloke said that it was possible to regain some of his clean-cut reputation 'eventually' (do a Tiger Woods) but for the time-being, everyone will be pressing the pause button on future contracts. Whether or not he loses his liberty, he has already lost millions and whether he likes it or not, his reputation. All from an as yet unproven allegation.

I completely agree; he should not have given her money.

‘After you’ve got two eye-witness accounts, following an automobile accident, you begin
To worry about history’ – Tim Allen

Messages In This Thread