rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cristiano Ronaldo accused of Las Vegas rape

Cristiano Ronaldo accused of Las Vegas rape

Quote: (09-30-2018 08:30 AM)Oak Wrote:  

If it was rape then she engaged in retrospective prostitution by accepting a financial settlement. She also put other women at risk through her own greed.

If it wasn't rape then this is probably an attempt to regain the power of her youth she has now lost.

On another note, I've seen Ronaldo get some hate on this forum but this man should be considered a red pill icon. He has three children from surrogates over whom he has complete legal control and no risk of ever losing custody. He now has a girlfriend and had one child with her, but I don't think he will marry her.

The man keeps his powder dry with women, and the settlement was probably the easiest option and a drop in the ocean for him. I also wouldn't be surprised if he went for anal to rule out any risk of pregnancy.

There is NO CHANCE this was rape. I don't think anyone on this forum, myself included, can even fathom how desirable Ronaldo is to women. He is easily in the top 10 most desirable men walking the planet today, and if he ends up in a hotel bedroom alone with a woman, there is one reason for them being there. Basically he is a sex icon, who in addition to being ultra famous for his athleticism, is worth many fortunes, and also looks like this without a shirt on:
[Image: christiano-ronaldo-gq-0216-2.jpg?format=original]

Why the passionate lying from this woman?

1) She is alone in her mid 30s, realizing the Ronaldos of the world will never be interested in her ever again. Naturally, she feels everyone should sympathize with her, and pay attention as well.
2) She resents letting men get the best of everything she had to offer (unprotected anal on the first night they met) while giving her nothing in return.
3) Realizes that a post wall woman in her late 30s and early 40s has limited earning power and also far lower social status than a hot girl in her 20s.
4) She knows that no ultra desirable man is going to want her for marriage. She could get a more normal dude, but after a decade of getting railed by top celebrities, nothing will be good enough for her.

I actually agree with everything else you wrote, Ronaldo deserves massive credit for his no-bullshit approach with women. But giving this lady any level of credit is preposterous.

Here are pics from the night in question:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6224077/Cristiano-Ronaldo-allegedly-apologised-model-rape-claim-denies.html

Messages In This Thread