rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Red Pill Truth confirmed on Reddit

Red Pill Truth confirmed on Reddit

Quote: (09-29-2018 10:04 PM)questor70 Wrote:  

Women are masochistic in the sense that the traits that attract the most interest on the way in are the same ones that frustrate them after the initial hookup. This is true of humans in general in various ways, as espoused by this famous phrase that most of you probably know:

"After a time, you may find that having is not so pleasing a thing after all as wanting. It is not logical, but is often true."

Attraction is really the state of wanting what you don't yet have. An aloof partner keeps an element of chase alive at the expensive of any real connection in the relationship.

Questor70, there's actually empirical data corroborating what you wrote above. The article doesn't address the full scope of the issue but If you're curious you can dig deeper to Gilbert and others' research, plenty out there on the internet.

Pursuit of happiness

My Adventures in Game updates on the go: twits by Max Detrick

Unbowed. Unbent. Unbroken.

I don’t ever give up. I mean, I’d have to be dead or completely incapacitated.
-- Elon Musk

Messages In This Thread