rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Red Pill Truth confirmed on Reddit

Red Pill Truth confirmed on Reddit

Quote: (09-29-2018 04:23 PM)masta Wrote:  

This is why the vast majority of online game doesn't work. Women get rewarded for nothing, and therefore your validation has no value.

Little value, but they still expect it.

I think the reason online game doesn't work (at least from the point of the match onward) is that women expect men to do ALL of the heavy lifting. I'm just unwilling to sit there and ask her 20 questions and hope she asks a single question back to prove she has any curiosity about my life too. Just because I swiped on her doesn't mean I'm going to treat her as a prize to be won through hard labor while she polishes her nails. It should be a two-way-street. So I always wind up trying to vet her rather than the other way around, and if she doesn't put in enough energy, I unmatch. I used to think allowing things to go silent like that would spark her interest but she just has too many other options. An initial match feels like it carries almost no significance at all to women these days despite how hard it is for guys to get.

Messages In This Thread