rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Red Pill Truth confirmed on Reddit

Red Pill Truth confirmed on Reddit

Here is an image that made the front page of Reddit. To save you a click: A woman, or should I say an alpha widow, gets a single text from her Chad. She thinks and obsesses about the text all day.

Let’s look at some of the comments. Since Reddit is putting in measures to thwart archiving, scroll down to see this Red Pill gem:

Quote:Some harpy on Reddit Wrote:

My boyfriend loves me but he’s really emotionally distant. He doesn’t really make a lot of effort to be sweet. I wish I could get texts like this, it would make my day.

Lady, you made a choice to be an alpha widow to some Chad who is getting some pussy on the side.

Let me tell you guys something: Girls love to complain all the time that they don’t get enough texts or phone calls. So, I tried an experiment: I started texting this one female friend every night, so she would feel love. She ignored all of my texts. She would start to ignore me whenever I was with our group of friends. I became invisible to her.

This harpy would have, I assure you, absolutely no problem finding some “nice guy” who would send her a text every hour, even if she is fat and ugly. But she does not. She chooses to open her legs for the guy who never texts her, not the guy who would regularly text her.

This, guys, is the Red Pill. If you want women to open her legs for you, you need to be the kind of guy they have sex with.

(All links are archived links)

Messages In This Thread