rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Too high expectations when traveling

Too high expectations when traveling

Quote: (09-29-2018 03:30 PM)Suskind Wrote:  

I was hoping to be with a different girl every day. When it doesn't happen I feel a little bit bored and sad.

Being with a different girl every day is going to take a lot of effort anywhere in the world, even in so called pussy paradises. Depending on your looks and game it may not take a lot of effort in terms of pulling them, but it will take a lot of effort managing a harem, going through the motions of boring as hell first dates on a daily basis, dealing with flakes, drama, etc. etc.

This stuff almost becomes like a full time job. And once a new girl a day becomes your new standard, then what? 2 or 3 new girls a day? Higher quality? (keep in mind higher quality will take even more effort).

The point I'm trying to make is that this boredom you describe will never disappear. You'll never be satisfied with the quality or quantity you are pulling and always want more and better. One solution is indeed to find friends, set up an online business to keep you busy, spend time on hobbies, basically stuff that ensures chasing girls isnt your primary focus (I'm not saying to stop doing it altogether).

Having said that, I have been on this never ending mission to get laid as much as possible myself too. I think I just needed to experience it and get it out of my system. Now, I much rather spend quality time with a great girl.

Messages In This Thread