rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Making money as a freelance graphic designer

Making money as a freelance graphic designer

Quote: (02-13-2018 10:48 AM)Keepiticy2 Wrote:  

Quote: (02-12-2018 12:49 PM)Dragan Wrote:  

I'm going to bump this post. Does anyone work as a graphic designer? I ask because I started doing some freelance graphic design work. I was trained a bit for graphic design in secondary school, but now I'm quickly getting a portfolio of work. The funny thing is I never really had any formal training. I've done billboards, newspaper ads, stuff for signs--some of which are pretty big, etc.

Is there money to be made in this profession? Will people hire me now that I'm getting a decent portfolio? Can someone talk about how to get going in the industry? Any possibility of doing this stuff over the internet? I had find graphic design to be pretty fun, and from what i understand is that you can charge hundreds for logos...

I personally charge $300 for logos but heard that was very cheap. Game developers, Kickstarter campaigns, gofundme's etc all of them need graphic designers for SOMETHING. CAD for 3d printing is a skill many people seek by the way

Some photographers and camera guys will pay big bucks to edit their footage. I was paid $650 just to edit a 2.5-minute music video

Wow! That sounds like a good racket.

Messages In This Thread