rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cold Approach went well (any advice)

Cold Approach went well (any advice)

I'm going to show you how I would have gamed her so that you can use it as a reference.

My main principles in game is framing myself as the validator. The head honcho. The king, if you will. Women are slaves to frame. If you understand frame game, everything would be a lot easier and more effective.

Approach:
Me: (I noticed that she wasn't wearing a Jags jersey): "No team spirit?" *pointing to my jags team*
Her: "Umm...I don't really support either team"
Me: "Aren't you from Jacksonville?"
Her: "No, I'm from (insert foreign country)"
Me: "So you're a tourist?"
Her: "No, I go to school here"
Me: That's cool. A sexy woman who is smart as well. I like that. What school? (Framing myself as the approval giver)
Her: (*insert name of some random Jacksonville university*)
Me: "Cool I go to (xxx) university"
Her: "Cool"
Me: "So why are down here in concession, instead of out there watching the game."
Her: "It's so hot out there."
Me: "Yeah, you're telling me. I sweating like crazy there. But why are you out here alone?" You did good here. You figured out logistics.
Her: "I'm not alone, I'm with my family. We're celebrating my birthday."
Me: "Happy Birthday!" I would have went for a hug for some kino. Boost her buying temperature.
Her: "Thanks."
Me: "How old are you?"
Her: "20" (I was honestly scared she was like 16, prior to approach lol)
Me: "Darn. One year away from *points at concession stand selling beer* going there and ordering whatever you want."Good banter.
Her: "How old are you?"Window of escalation that you missed
Me: "XX"
(*insert rest of convo here)
Me: "Well my friend it out of the bathroom, so I gotta go. What's your snapchat?"
*Get her snap and walks off*

Overall, you did okay. I would have framed myself as validating her by using some quality she has and complimenting her for it. It's like a "you impress me" kind of frame instead of "I'm trying to impress you" frame that most guys have while cold approaching.

When she asked you personal questions, that was a window. I always escalate on windows. You escalated (or snap chat closed) near the window so that was good enough. But personally for me, as soon as she asked me my age, I would have made her guess and then tell her if she gets it right then we can hang out. I frame everything as me rewarding her.

If she had guess wrong, I would have said "Sorry, even though you seem cool, we can't be friends." This is just banter to spike her emotions. Then I would have said "But you know what, maybe I can make an exception for you. Here put your number in my phone."

It's not a guarantee that it would work. But what it does is it makes sure that the number isn't flakey. When a woman jumps through YOUR hoops, the likelyhood of her following up goes up like 500% (don't quote me on that).

The goal is not to get a number. The goal is to get a number from a woman who actually likes you.

Messages In This Thread