rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What it really takes to bang a 7 when traveling?

What it really takes to bang a 7 when traveling?

Personal choice. Can’t really comment without knowing your physucal looks and circumstances. But sounds like you’re braindead and exhausted from long days. And you realize a real hottie takes on average 5 hours.

I will often take no bang vs an ugly girl. I have made my peace with it. I don’t see it as a loss. I got to spend my day doing what I wanted. If I can add sex to it that’s icing on the cake. But I’m not going to bang an ugly chick. Pass.

I got laid by the hot girls in high school and college. Lots of guys never got that and feel like they missed out. By the time they’re free to travel they’re making up for lost time. When I started to travel I was quite happy to finally be free of pussy constraints. I even went MGTOW for awhile before I realized I was passing up opportunities to, ahem, immerse myself.

I still feel anything less than 5 isn’t worth my time. It just grossed me out. I’d rather sightsee. The saddest part of being a hardcore tourist is you miss so many instadate and day game opportunities. It’s not worth walking in the other direction ten minutes or stopping what you’re doing.

Hell even finding time to text during the day is an issue. If I’m out sightseeing I usually only can send a few texts a day. Not enough back and forth to line up a date for the evening with a cold approach or new match. You really do have your work cut out for you.

Have you thought about finding a 7+ girl to travel with you? That’s it’s own challenge. Most girls I see backpacking or seriously traveling are 7 or less.

The hot ones are just doing the party mode/selfie thing. You can’t travel with them and be serious. Plus they piss away all their money on short trips then go back to shitty jobs.

Messages In This Thread