rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

EE hostels in November

EE hostels in November

I’m all for party hostels over Airbnb if you are traveling alone and don’t have friends in town. Definitely do a private and take a look at my hostel data sheet. I assume you aren’t going to EE in November to meet an average hostel girl, so make sure you have a way to get the local girls back into the hostel if you meet them. If you need to default to a hostel girl at the end of the night it’s not the end of the world, but to focus on them is a bad effort unless you are the best game at the hostel and good looking, and even them it’s not really worth the effort. Also, depending on the city, if the hostels are open to the public you may as well do Airbnb. Tallinn for instance the two best hostels both have public bars, so no point in restricting yourself. Same with Riga and Budapest.

If you have questions about specific cities and the best hostels, and which ones have public bars let me know.

Messages In This Thread