rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

EE hostels in November

EE hostels in November

Quote: (10-01-2018 05:49 AM)pk9090 Wrote:  

Quote: (10-01-2018 05:29 AM)OCZ Wrote:  

Quote: (09-30-2018 04:25 PM)bigbadpua Wrote:  

Worked in a party hostel in Tallinn for years. Tended to be full every weekend, but empty midweek. Also more groups than usual. On the plus, prices are lower and you might have a private room for dorm prices. Nightlife in the cities itself does not change that much.

This is also my experience in Czech Republic and Hungary.

Yea, I think there are more groups cause is NZ and Australia school vacation, so they all go together in a eurotrip.

Do you think that getting laid is harder for the average guy in November rather than August or July.

Well, depends on what your objective is. Probably if you wanna get better results you should start going to places locals go and move around those places at night while trying to day game during the day. You will probably be more sucessful if you also try to hit the places students go. November still a good month for that. I think in comparison to August and July is more of logistics. August is the best month because you have the loca girls, the students coming over for the new semester plus still tourist which makes easier to find girls. I am just saying you will need better logistics in November, but still quite doable.

My blog: Wolfsout

Messages In This Thread