rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Reddit "quarantines" the red pill subreddit

Reddit "quarantines" the red pill subreddit

Quote: (09-28-2018 05:10 PM)Emancipator Wrote:  

Quote: (09-28-2018 10:54 AM)Once Was Not Wrote:  

Yeah the Great Stalinist Purge started there a couple weeks ago when milliondollarextreme and it's affiliate subs got banned. Sucks cause mde was hilarious. Seems the first wave got anything far right or "alt-right", whatever that means. I figured only civnat stuff was left and they wouldn't bother but they got cringeanarchy which had 370k subs. That probably means the_donald isn't safe either.

They are hypocrites they won't touch The Donald, it's one of the highest Reddit Gold earners.

I want to see them try, it would be an absolute shitstorm, plus I want to see President Trump tweet and cause Reddit fury.

MDE was hilarious, like a hybrid of /pol/ and RVF.

It will probably survive, though it ain't exactly a bastion of free thought for the right. It's basically a Trump loyalist subreddit and you will be banned so easily if you don't fall in line. Hell I even got banned from there shortly after the election.

The guys from MDE are honestly probably better off being forced to leave reddit and delegate their energy elsewhere, in another platform or in real life. I'll miss sweaty posting and million dollar shave club. Some of them are on voat now I think.

Messages In This Thread