rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Reddit "quarantines" the red pill subreddit

Reddit "quarantines" the red pill subreddit

Yeah the Great Stalinist Purge started there a couple weeks ago when milliondollarextreme and it's affiliate subs got banned. Sucks cause mde was hilarious. Seems the first wave got anything far right or "alt-right", whatever that means. I figured only civnat stuff was left and they wouldn't bother but they got cringeanarchy which had 370k subs. That probably means the_donald isn't safe either.

Honestly people on the right need to get the fuck off that site, it is absolute cancer. Anybody can see that after browsing the default subs or anything over 100k. It's like trying to establish fascism or democracy in the soviet union, operating in the heart of enemy territory.

Sure, I'll go there for niche topics like when I was looking for information on buying high quality headphones, but that's it. Let the hive mind, full of communists, insane feminists and progressives sit there and rot in their echo chamber and share blue bullshit.

Messages In This Thread