rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Reddit "quarantines" the red pill subreddit

Reddit "quarantines" the red pill subreddit

This, alongside the banning of Roosh's book, is clearly a power move that's been approved from someone who didn't go through the "Regular Channel", but rather picked up the phone to speak with a couple of CEO's Representative to get all this purging going on. I can't find it now, but previous feminist speaker Warren Farrell, author of The Myth Of Male Power, did a long interview on the Show

The Interview with Steven Paikin where he went on details about the money available to speakers of the Feminist Circuit... and he was saying it's BIG MONEY! I'm sure it's the same on the Approved "Masculinity" Circuit... or it will be soon. Simply underway taking out the competition Fellas! I'm afraid limitation of freedoms on the Internet is officially underway! This dude Michael Kimmel is raking in Millions upon Millions for himself just by looking at this Study of Men Website... and it's all Tax Dollars too to spew this Horse$hit

Messages In This Thread