rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ava and Sinatra - Lessons from the ultimate Alpha

Ava and Sinatra - Lessons from the ultimate Alpha

Quote: (11-09-2018 11:21 AM)Jefferson Wrote:  

Papaya Tapper, I see it very clearly. The truth of your analysis is very plain. I just do not understand the mechanics of its implementation.

If it were so easy as to not respond a few days it would be easy. But that is not enough, I have done the no contact many times, for many days, more than two. A week once. She just cares less always.

Even now, we regained normality, but she again is telling me after a few exchanges she decided not to see me. Then messages me in the middle of the night to ask how my breakfast was. And when you think she is being docile again, she turns around and says I annoy her. Like I said, I have many times tried dread on her, but she knows very well how deeply I care, I made the mistake to show that. That is why she blew off my ultimatum, she knew I would not walk away.

I actually broke up with her once for real, it worked then, because it was real, she started pursuing me again. But as soon as I gave her a second chance it was back to her disprectful behaviour.

I can do the dread, the no contact, but something is going wrong in the inbetween everyday interactions. I wish I knew what it was.

The power of walking away, I will practice it more now. I realise it is all I have. But I think there has to be more to it, like you said the inter-personal dynamics, somehow to cement the effect of the dread. It seems to evaporate so quickly with this girl. She has all her life had no problem to hook high quality guys, in short periods of time through online, and though I bring more to the table than anyone else has, deep down she must think she could easily do it again, find someone.

This is why the Sinatra story was so interesting to me, it seemed to mirror my own life in a blown up way, I am battling with my own Ava at the moment.

Yes I surmised that trying to recoup control of this relationship via dread was a sailed ship. It just took a few more posts for me to glean the fuller picture

I still stand by my previous advice. Fuck her (literally) when you can. Dont care when you cant (easier said than done...I know)

But I'll add this.

Replace her. You "bring more to the table" then find a girl who's just as attractive but has brings more to your table . In the case of HPD less is more. Yes they are out there

Ill be 47 this month. My GF of the last 2 1/2 year is 25 yo, sweet, feminine, former Miss EE Country runner up, hard 9 (and I'm a picky motherfucker when it comes to LTRs).

I've dragged my dick through miles of vagina over the years. During those same years. Ive built and sold 3 companies, accumulated a lot of assets, and created a lifestyle that enables me to spend about 6 months a year traveling and staying in luxury accommodations. I bring a lot to the table too

Im not trying to be boastful but rather impress upon you that you have options. You just have to act on them

Dread only truly works when you truly dont care and

"Nothing gets you over the last one like the next one"- Anonymous

Especially if she (or they) is / are younger and hotter -PapayaTapper

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Messages In This Thread