rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Red Pill/Alpha fiction

Red Pill/Alpha fiction

Quote:Malone Wrote:

Yes, this is a real problem. After you take the red pill it's hard to read some books because you can see the weak man behind the curtains.

Lately the only fiction I've been reading lately that isn't like that is stuff that was translated from Russian. You won't be surprised to learn that a lot of the genre audience goes out of their way to mention how sexist and problematic it is.

Russian novels I've read (Only Dostoyevsky so far) are great. Which ones were you reading?

@Jerset I will check out Robert E. Conan, thanks

Quote:Richard Turpin Wrote:

I feel your pain. I used to love Lee Child's novels. I thought Jack Reacher was the perfect hero until I started becoming more red-pilled. Even before his novels deteriorated (last few have been garbage) I started becoming uneasy with all the White Knighting going on by Reacher, as well as the regular inclusion of 'ass-kicking' women who I'm supposed to believe were Reacher's equal in a fight.

I feel the exact same way with Michael Connelly's 'Harry Bosch'. Now he's even introduced a feminist main character, complete with short hair and dating 2 guys at a time and all.

Messages In This Thread