rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Today I became 100% Red Pill.

Today I became 100% Red Pill.

One time I was talking quietly on my cellphone in a coffee shop. Some woman comes up to me and asks me if I could politely lower my voice because she was trying to read. I didn't realize I was in the library. And I was practically whispering. Anyway, a handsome guy sat next to her and her voice raised 1000 decibels. She acted as if they were both on an island by how loud she was.

It's a shit test. Women are always shit testing when they sense someone who might be high status. Some women give IOI's and some women shit test. Usually the 8's and above would just give you eye contact and the 6's and below will give you an attitude.

Where this country has failed is that as a society, the men in power are collectively failing shit tests. Women don't even expect us to take them seriously. It's a game to them.

And not only are we taking them seriously, but we are encouraging outraged womanhood. It's an epidemic.

Instead of putting bratty women in their place like King Solomon, we assign them divine status and supplicate to them.

America has failed the collective shit test from crazy women, and that is why there is a red pill movement.

When women are not put in check, they become insane. All egos become insane when given too much power. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Messages In This Thread