rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Today I became 100% Red Pill.

Today I became 100% Red Pill.

Quote: (09-28-2018 04:46 AM)Simeon_Strangelight Wrote:  

Quote: (09-27-2018 01:03 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

"Yeah I was looking at her tattoos and was wondering what awful thing must have happened to emotionally damage someone enough to make them do that to themselves. Its just sad. Tell her its not her fault"

Hilarious.

But yeah - it gets worse every day. The women are getting batshit insane being pushed by the mainstream to accuse all men of imagined crap.

Dealing with SJWs and even male feminists is frankly getting easy.

"Dude - I identify as a lesbian woman and was just checking her out. Are you by chance trans-lesbian-phobic?"

"Brother - I recently converted to Islam and I was just seeing with disgust how this dirty whore parades her body around. I strongly disapprove of any women being in the gym at all. Leave me alone with your first world White privilege problems."

Do an appropriate accent with each of those personas.

There are a myriad ways of dealing with that crap, but it's a sad state of affairs. I was in plenty of gyms where guys sometimes stood drooling behind a girl watching her do squats. I have had girls smiling when I watched them squat, because they knew that it looked sexual - so long as a guy does not get physical, gets in her space or follows her around the gym, then this is no issue. And most sane masculine men see the difference between a bloke casually checking out a girl and a real creeper. There is no shortage of strong guys in any gym who would fuck up a real creeper - it's probably one of the worst places for real creepers because they risk their health going there.

What you witnessed OP is less Red Pill, but a sign of the feminazi-SJW-globohomo-soy-Beta-cuck state. Your experience was more political than based on basic biology.

Same girl that smiled at you one week can report your ass the next depending on what stage of her fertility cycle she's in, or any other number of variables.

For situations like this I suppose it would be good and also funny to learn a few phrases in Armenian (if you're white) or Russian or some other scary sounding language. Some soyfaggot white knight hassles you then you get abrasive and start gibbering at them in a hostile sounding foreign tongue. Dumb cucks will probably shit themselves, assuming they've accosted a beloved immigrant who also might be part of some sort of slavic mafia organisation.

YA yem syr v voskresen'ye! Moy dom ukhozhen! YA sobaka! Davay budem druz'yami!

It'd make for a funny story later.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Messages In This Thread