rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Today I became 100% Red Pill.

Today I became 100% Red Pill.

I was already pretty close, but a small event in my personal life and the larger goings on in the world around us have pushed me over the edge.

This morning, half asleep just before 7 a.m. ( inspired by Roosh I am off coffee for a month ) I am in the gym on the bench press. 25 feet away are two girls at one of the squat racks.

One, a white chick is maybe 6, however in the economically and culturally deprived So Cal shit hole I am currently working in she probably rates a fair bit higher. At any rate the nearly full arm tattoo she is sporting is a major turnoff, and I am really no longer interested in western women, and Americans in particular after so many years in Asia.

I watched the one girl do a few squats, keep in mind I am 20 to 25 feet away at least in a lightly crowded gym. Mostly I am gazing off in between sets thinking about all the shit I have to do in the day ahead.

Lift some more weights, then a take a rest. A guy comes over and says, " the girl over there says you are looking at her and its making her uncomfortable"! At this point I could kind of notice that these were most likely off duty gym staff who knew each other. The blonde, a mixed race girl and a black guy.

I told the dude that I was minding my own business and not looking at anyone. The gym is not anywhere I would try to game anyways. He kinda sheepishly mumbled that he was just relaying info.

Hour later sitting in the sauna thinking it over I should have asked the dude why he was being captain save a hoe, and how did she know I was looking at her if she wasn't looking at ME?

Been going to this gym almost 2 years, lots of weird people there but they are mainly harmless. Had a random 5 come up to me after a Yoga class, stick her hand out and ask my name. I didn't scold her for invading my safe space.

So this is where we are at in 2018 in America. LOOK at someone in a public place ( I think we used to call that people watching when I was growing up ) and you are now a quasi sexual predator. Of course if I was Chad things may have been different.

Watching what is happening with all the Supreme Court / Kavanaugh bullshit, MeToo and the general war against any alternative thought in this country is urging me to accelerate my departure. I am very fortunate that I never got married and had kids, have been stacking cash and already have a place over seas...I should have been there two years ago but a desire to try to save more money has kept me working part time in the States. ( not worth the years of my life )

I think the writing is on the wall. I have never seen the country so divided, and they are trying to start a war between men and women now, not happy with left and right, black and white.

No sense in me trying to fight it, I think the States is a dead end for most men. So today I just worked a bit harder in prepping the things I need to do to get out of here and onto greener pastures...and I bought Game.

TLDR; Just look at a girl in public now and be accused of a sex crime or emotional assault.

Messages In This Thread