rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Russian girl splashes bleach on men's crotches in anti manspreading campaign

Russian girl splashes bleach on men's crotches in anti manspreading campaign

Undoubtedly fake, but only because (as has been said); it's Russia and they wouldn't put up with it. She's a cunt, either way.

But if this was set in the UK, I would have no problem believing it. After all, this is the country that spares a woman jail for glassing and scarring a man because 'it was completely out of character';

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...-jail.html

Quote:Quote:

A trainee teacher has avoided jail for glassing a man in the face during a Christmas Eve row over a scarf.

Megan Bradley left Julian Beranger scarred for life in what a judge described as a 'reckless act'.

But the 19-year-old, who had been drinking wine, cocktails and vodka during a pub crawl, was allowed to walk free as her act of violence was 'completely out of character'.

Bradley used the glass 'as a weapon', picking it up and throwing it at the victim's face when he tried to retrieve his scarf from her friend who was refusing to hand it back.

I've lost count of how many times I've been out and stupid women have pulled stunts like this causing things to get out of hand and someone get hurt.

The bias within the law between the sexes is incredible. A bloke would have been jailed pronto. But rather than focus on real inequality they would rather ignore it and make stuff up like 'manspreading' for the sake of the 'likes'.

‘After you’ve got two eye-witness accounts, following an automobile accident, you begin
To worry about history’ – Tim Allen

Messages In This Thread