rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thoughts on My nightgame

Thoughts on My nightgame

Quote: (09-28-2018 08:49 AM)kirdiesel Wrote:  

Here is my take on it since ive been nightgaming forever.

Sometimes you won't be able to get the same night lay whatever you do. In nightgame you have friends to deal with etc etc etc.

Do not do heavy makeouts in the clubs. Cut that shit out immediately. I used to do that shit as well and it over validates the girl. The most I do now is a quick kiss IF EVEN that much.

You have been doing a good job getting them to go outside and talk with you.

Best thing to attempt to do is venue bounce the girl (and her friend if you have to) to another location closer to your place (where you hopefully have clout) and the continue the interaction there. Venue bouncing girls helps create a time bridge and investment on her part where she thinks she knows you longer than she has and is great for bringing her into your frame/compliance.

Then you need to use plausible D to get her back to your place and go from there.

If none of that works... just have solid conversation, get the number and follow up later on whatsapp just like standard game.

The plate I have now I didn't take home on the first night. I couldn't separate her from her friends. I got her number and she texted me first. I asked her out on a date and a week or so later I was balls deep. Its not always about that same night close although thats the best case scenario.

The last nightgame close I got was gutter game (she was a 5 so im not proud)

I saw her in the club and she stared at me and was obviously interested but I found her friend better looking so I opened her friend and got her friends number. Her friend got sick and went home and I bounced and looked for other girls. At 4:30 I was wasted and I saw her fiddling around with her bike and opened her and we started talking and she simply took me home with her and banged. I didn't get her number nor her name and left the spot.

I've seen a video by Todd (been checking out his stuff every now and then because I think he makes the most sense out of all the RSD instructors) who says the same thing about makeouts. Pretty much that as you get more advanced you should get more frugal with them in bars and clubs.

Usually I k-close if I can but I'll give that a shot.

If it won't matter in 30 years, it doesn't matter now.

My thoughts and memoirs: yourfriendtrent.wordpress.com

Messages In This Thread