rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thoughts on My nightgame

Thoughts on My nightgame

You would be very surprised of the number of girls that are down to fuck at the club toilet - a quickie. Most girls are still going strong at the time you're approaching and in my personal experience it's around 3-4 o clock things get blurry and people start to head home, either because 1) that one friend got too drunk 2) that annoying friend is tired and want to call it a night early on, OR 3) that friend is sad and miserable because she got rejected by some chad, when she is merely a 5/10 and have orbiters treat her like a princess, inflating her SMV on social media (Instagram, Facebook etc) making her think she can pull guys high up the ladder, but she gets a taste of reality and therefore wants to head home and therefore she pulls her hot friend home with her for comfort.

[Image: troll.gif]

If you never ask you never get. I know it doesn't sound very appealing fucking a girl in a toilet, but it's a bang regardless when you wouldn't have gotten any. Some girls want the best of both worlds, they want to fuck you and find you appealing one moment, but can lose interest in you in another. So better grab the chance and try for it. I know a friend that fucks quite a few girls in the bathroom with low level game. He tells me they are horny and dtf, but at the same time don't want to leave their friends and head home with some guy, because then their night would be over already.

For some girls it's exciting and adrenaline rushing, when the club is pumping with loud music, the venue is busy as hell and a ton of people are entering and exiting the bathroom, as you're pounding this club slut behind barely closed doors. So when she disappears for 15-20 minutes and comes back to her friends, she won't be judged or suspected. She would just tell them she was out smoking with this guy, or they were just having a conversation outside. Back to the party like nothing ever happened. Clever.

Also in addition to what Trent W said - you want to build up that comfort by making yourself likable by the group of friends/friend she's with. If they like you, it's like a "GO" sign in her head that she should proceed. Girls seek validation from their friends to go or no go with guys most of the time. So you want to play it like it's no big deal, tell the friend you're going to drive X girl home. Either really drive her home or take a taxi and jump into it both of you. Keep the sexual tension going, you don't want her to get home with you and all of a sudden it's awkward and she starts regretting getting back here with you and suddenly it will trigger some kind of LMR.

Messages In This Thread