rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Linux has been infiltrated by SJWs

Linux has been infiltrated by SJWs

Quote: (09-25-2018 09:40 AM)questor70 Wrote:  

I'm going to have to read through this anti-meritocracy manifesto but it seems to defy basic logic. It's true that IT doesn't offer absolute meritocracy, but it's a heck of a lot closer than other industries, and it should be an ideal to strive for, not thrown out in favor of some sort of affirmative action quota system or whatever the hell they're proposing.

Do you work in information technology? I've been in this shit business for 20 fucking years, and I've never seen any sign of meritocracy. If it was a meritocracy, then certifications would actually be worth something in the job market. I know from experience that they are not.

Why is this so? It's largely because people in IT are people with slightly-above-average brains who think they are geniuses. You have people with IQ's of 110 or 115 who think their IQ's are 190 or 200. That is why they are so fucking annoying. I would much rather deal with a person who has an 80 IQ and knows that he has an 80 IQ. I can't deal with people who think they know everything--that's just about impossible.

It also explains why they are taking over tech companies and now destroying them. They are arrogant enough to think they can remake the world. A person who truly is smart would never be that arrogant because smart people know how complicated the world really is. It's no surprise at all that these jackasses are now censoring Alex Jones, Milo, Roosh, and many others. In their view, they don't need to hear differing opinions because they know everything.

This is why they hire people who look like them, talk like them, walk like them, and eat like them. This is why many of the tech partnerships are guys who knew who each other as children.

These techie dickfucks think that everyone else is a moron. This is why they will post jobs with 20 requirements and won't hire anyone who has 18 or 19 of those requirements. Of course, they never met anyone with those requirements. So, they just end up hiring a nephew or a brother-in-law. It's not a meritocracy. It's the rule of "it's not what you know, it's who you know."

My cousin Joe is a classic example. He's totally on the left. He can program all kinds of stuff. Yet, he can't even do stuff like change a tire. He's also been taken to the cleaners by two women in his life. In spite of all this, he's still a classic white knight and jumps on every lefty cause there is. Fortunately, he has no kids. He is exactly the kind of character who would support the censorship of Alex Jones.

If you are a young techie type, go into a real engineering job or something. Don't go into computers.

Messages In This Thread