rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Linux has been infiltrated by SJWs

Linux has been infiltrated by SJWs

I've been following this whole story with some interest. But, what about some of the other, usually verbal, tech gurus and nerds? Their silence on this is deafening. Unless, I am missing something, several big names haven't said a word on this.

Has anyone picked up anything by mathematical genius, political enemy of men, and noted crazy man Richard Stallman? He's the GNUru. He has a massive and ongoing fight with Linus.

I was even expecting to hear from another genius and noted crazy man (albeit much more tolerable to me) - Jaron Lanier.

So far, the only people I see commenting on this are various tech blogs and script kiddie hacker groups. The whole situation is simply bizarre.

I do tend to agree with the idea that we can fork and spin distros in to oblivion, but if they are messing with the kernels...

So, any idea on alternatives? If for nothing else, then simply as a back up plan. BSD? Darwin? illumos? The problem is so many of these projects get opened and then die a few years later. At least Ubuntu and Fedora have had some staying power.

Right now, I am consoling myself with the knowledge that there are always some "phreaks" that lean libertarian or anarchist that would be happy to fill the void left if Linux becomes entirely compromised.

Currently out of office.

Messages In This Thread