rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Linux has been infiltrated by SJWs

Linux has been infiltrated by SJWs

Quote: (09-25-2018 08:46 PM)Rigsby Wrote:  

Quote: (09-25-2018 08:29 PM)godfather dust Wrote:  

Dude I HATE Tor 8, I made a thread with no responses but ALL the security/privacy features were off by default when I used it, scripts kept turning back on when I disabled, etc.

edit: Rigsby if you have any good criticism of tor8 you seem far more computer literate than me. thread-70602.html

Yes, I saw that thread. I was busy doing shit otherwise I would have chimed in or at least thanked you for the heads up.

Ironically, I was knee-deep in TOR getting my total fucking cover blown.

I got seriously fucking busted by that noscript and javascript shit. There was me wondering "oh why aren't we getting any notifications for websites trying to canvas fingerprint me?" Fucking cunts.

Busted now, I'm afraid. Personally anyway.

I knew this day would come. I knew I'd get bit. It wasn't anything illegal or nefarious, but it will be a bit embarrassing for me regarding the research I was doing.

I wish I had seen your post a few hours/days earlier. Too late now.

Fucking unbelievable.

If you want a quick rundown of some of the security issues with regard to the v8 update then just go to the Tor blog from the Tor browser when you are connected - it's one of the major links on the main splash page.

They tell you of all the little bugs they corrected! Jesus. It was a world-wide fucking holocaust harvesting operation. And not a peep from anyone about it.

We really are truly fucked and I'm just making plans to get my affairs in order and bow out of this stupid fucking game. I'm not doing anything illegal or bad enough that this shit warrants my time anymore.

It's been a long road. It's come to naught.

Ah well, the really fun stuff is about to start next year...

For everyone!

Whoever told you the latest update is fixed is fucking lying, it still runs scripts. I'm not using Tor at all I'll wait til the next thing comes. Brave is solid for my purposes ATM (I don't need super massive anonymity in the US still, hopefully we keep the 1st ammendment etc)

Messages In This Thread