rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Linux has been infiltrated by SJWs

Linux has been infiltrated by SJWs

If you understand what the basis of open source communities are, you'll see that anyone can fork the kernel and be on their merry way. I am not too worried about this, as there are significantly intelligent people in this space that put their heads down and write code. Linux is not political by any means, and by making it political, that would be a tremendous mistake. People value privacy, security, and freedom on all sides of the political spectrum, and by tailoring to a certain subset, that will turn out ugly.

The bigger question that remains is what will happen to Linux when Torvalds is no longer alive or able to continue to maintain it. I think that there will be numerous other OS's popping up in the future. You have to realize how many different distributions of Linux exist as well; into the thousands, and each of these creators are capable of creating a common kernel.

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.

Messages In This Thread