rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sender's Progress Thread (advice appreciated)

Sender's Progress Thread (advice appreciated)

Sender, considering the limitations you have outlined in your original post that looks like a valid workout.

I lift weights, but now and again I get bored and do purely bodyweight stuff. There's loads of good results on the forum from bodyweight only.

You are doing pullups, squats and incline press-ups so you can't really go wrong with those.

The only thing that jumped out at me was your intention to take up either BJJ or Muay Thai. Both are fantastic, but with your abdominal issues I'd honestly be wary of BJJ. I rolled with a lot of BJJ'ers in my Judo days and it's an awesome art, however, you will be placing a lot of pressure on your body while grappling. In fact, certain Judo hold-downs (Kesa Gatame) require you apply force on your opponents abdominal area. A lot of the time you will be tied in knots struggling to breathe, especially in your early days. Entirely up to you, but of the two (and considering your health background) I would pick Muay Thai.

‘After you’ve got two eye-witness accounts, following an automobile accident, you begin
To worry about history’ – Tim Allen

Messages In This Thread