rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Kanye West wants to ban "likes" on social media

Kanye West wants to ban "likes" on social media

This won't work.

Ban the amount of likes a post has, band the amount of followers/following a post has, is still missing one important thing.

That being, comments, there's THOUSANDS of comments on famous peoples stuff.

You'll still have comments on cool pics, thirsty thots, jacked dudes, people posting lavish lifestyles.

Even if you get rid of comments people with start obsessing of social media metrics and try to "outgame" the system.

At this point you can't stop social media, but even in yesteryears people were comparing themselves to others - it just happened to be their neighbors, family members or tribes.

"Comparison is the thief of joy" - Teddy Roosevelt said.

I agree with this statement, unless you're of course making yourself better off from comparisons.

Sourcecode is right when it comes to reps on the forum.

It's not like I go stroke my ego with the reps I've got and honestly I could care less if they were taken away tomorrow.

I read a newbies or low repped mans posts first before I check their posting history, then check their reps.

Messages In This Thread