rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

JD.com CEO Richard Liu was arrested on suspicion of rape

JD.com CEO Richard Liu was arrested on suspicion of rape

Hi wife, the 'milk tea sister' is 24 years old. Mr. Liu is 45, so she's a good 21 years younger.
[Image: clap2.gif]

False rape accusations have become so prevalent lately that I'm often joking with friends that , "you can't say you've made it until someone falsely accuses you of rape."

Of course, lives are being ruined and the situation sickens me, but I've chosen to try to laugh at the insanity of it all since the other option would be to lash out and there's just not a lot I can do to change things. I can only imagine what it must feel like for a regular guy to be on the receiving end of the rape accusation stick. Fortunately, I think a lot of men (and conservative women) are becoming disgusted with how far the 'rape culture' narrative has gone and we're starting to slowly see push back in the form of counter suing universities for lack of due process and the like.

Anyway, I don't believe these accusations one bit. It's simple: the more successful, famous, or good looking someone is, the less likely they are to rape someone, and I mean rape in the forceful sense, not propositioning someone since that isn't rape at all.

Mr. JD will be totally fine because he can always chill in China indefintely, + it's very unlikely that anyone will try to prosecute him for this. However, JD.com stock has been brutalized lately, and this situation isn't helping one bit.

Here's his wife:
[Image: 20140805-to-huu-bang-tra-7-ty-dong-moi-h...him-1.jpeg]

[Image: b083fe9562de17db02cd1d.jpg]

Messages In This Thread