rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Progress thread of FenyoLuc

Progress thread of FenyoLuc

I get what you say dude, but i will stick to this for a while now. If it doesnt work out, well yeah i took a note, and start what has been advised earlier. 2 weeks from now the workouts will be lot harder, and on a side note, these bodyweight exercises are not really the main thing. These are at the end, where i can barely do shit. After the squats, i barely can walk, but then i have to do the jumps, which is a challange on its own the land without falling o my butt.

And im adding weights from week to week, its just that that 10x5's and 10x10 are changing. and with that the weights with i supposed to do them also change, from 75% to 60% of my 1RM.

This program is supposed to be good for hardgainers as well, and the numbers are slowly tough stacking up. I cant tell now after 2,5 week if its working as intended or not, or at all workin gor not. But 12weeks, i can give that much to it, cant hurt that much. If its not working i will definetily start what you all written.

But so far apart from the diet advices i just took the notes, didnt apply more. But fore those, like the GOMAD i really appriciate. I do it since you guys wrote it, 2-3 liter milk per day, and its not a gallon but half- 3/4 of it. (and btw a pinch is half a liter cirka so i drink a litle more than you @Richard)

I sure dont know how this will work out @Lermontov but give me the chance with this one.

Was 66.1 kg yesterday, today shoulders, and traps.

Messages In This Thread