rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Progress thread of FenyoLuc

Progress thread of FenyoLuc

shoulder ohp 10kgs db 10x5 dropped down to 8 for the last set.
high pulls 10kgs db 10x10

The high pulls was ok resistance wise, but the fact that i doubled the OHP kinda makes me think that i did something wrong. Either this or last week or in the notes. Even tough it was 5 reps this week only, im surprised that i were able to do it with 10s

finishers
sitting ohp with 4kgs db 60 reps
shrugs 8kgs db 60 reps (i forgot this ffs)

Got the flu, altough had no problem with the workout, im kinda off, not so much apetite, or thirst, gotta watch out for this more.

@Richard
Thanks the advices bro, the tape measure sounds great. For the rest of it, yeah i dont really care about my abs yet. just doing the A-X inferno program. They tell everything what to do.
These 10x10 rep x set all comes down to the fact that the first 4 week is just "warm up". It will get harder soon, infact now i hardly can believe how will i do them, but i was like that with the first week.
I should watch out maybe to the food what i am eating touhg, cause this week was like junk food nearly half of the time... But yeah i eat as much as i can, altough i failed with it in the last 3 day, wasnt the best from this part...

Messages In This Thread