rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Progress thread of FenyoLuc

Progress thread of FenyoLuc

Now, im home again, measure myself at the scale. As i thought the scale home is broken, it shows ~5kgs less then whats real. So to adjust that my starting weight was 60kgs instead of 55, and last week i gained around 2.5-3kgs. Which is still pretty fucking good i think, my ribs show out less, but other than that nothing obvius yet.

Yesterday was the "10 minutes of torcher". Which is made out of 5x5rep sets and between the sets you hold for 5,10,15,20,25 sec (if you can). So without rest, your muscles have always some load.
The excercises was:
pushup couldnt do it, collapsed after the 4th, while hold
prisoner squat barely managed to do it altough during 25sec hold i sat down, but got up to finish
pendulum planks maybe did 2 of it, couldnt hold the 10 sec
inverted rows same as the prisoner squat
seated db press same as above 3kgs of dumbbells
standing db calf raise Did without any problem, my grip is weaker than the load i can give to my calfs 14kg Dumbbells as i remember
db biceps curl managed do do it 4kgs of dumbbells
db shrugs same success 4kgs of dumbbells

All of it which required weight was 50% of your 12RM.

Plus i got an extra 500m sprint with a 10kg bag for the train, which i couldnt catch... And also a 2km bike tour to the city, for a sat night out. and walk the same.

i ate mornig oatmeal, a protein bar a sichuan chicken, 1 spicy pig burger from mcdonalds, and another burger at night. +1l milk and a protein shake. I gotta admit yesterday i didnt eat as much as i would've liked to do, but i was in rush, to the class, and to home, and so on...

Today is rest day.

Messages In This Thread