rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Feeling useless

Feeling useless

Quote: (09-24-2018 08:20 PM)BBinger Wrote:  

Quote: (09-24-2018 07:48 PM)RatInTheWoods Wrote:  

100% vital you get your degree, don't drop that.

You can do translation, tour guide, copywriting on the side for now.

Air BNB is a great idea as well.

I endorse these suggestions and would like to add hostel work on a paid or volunteer basis. It's an opportunity to get exposure to tourists and the hospitality industry that can pay dividends if you want to do your own extended travel in the future.

Anyways, money is better than not having money. Have you considered dishwashing or cooking if you don't want to wait tables? A well rounded person ought to work at least one shit job in their life to relate the story to their hypothetical future children.

This.

I worked 2 shitty jobs in my teens, one in a museum and another in manufacturing.

After my degree in Computer engineering did a variety of good jobs and I'm now considering a rtw trip in which I'll have to do some shitty jobs to help the expenses, and I look forward to work in hostel, farm etc... all those jobs will teach you something and you might get some flags in return.

Messages In This Thread