rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Medellin Trip Problems Advice

Medellin Trip Problems Advice

Quote: (09-24-2018 12:16 PM)FLGuy1988 Wrote:  

Hey guys, quick question so i got back from Medellin, and want to go over a few things so I know what to prepare for on my next trip to panama city or ANY latin american countries..basically the issue I had was the women want money for sex which was about 70% of it.. I did manage to get one bang from it but that is the thing that was holding me back is i would go out and they would want that. Another downfall is I stayed in El Poblado and during the day I would go up to the women working women etc but most were busy and didn't see as many HOT women i thought coming here. Granted there were some knockouts but 90% of those were prostitutes and the ones that weren't seemed harder to approach. Another thing is i actually met younger girls that were hot but they said they were 20 so i am 30 i was like ok whatever but the police asked us all for ID's in parque lleras and that scarred me the rest of the night even though I was just talking with them. One wanted to go home but again I didn't do it because of the fact I had no idea if they want money for sex and or are of legal age which would put me in jail ... Advice from others appreciated otherwise I did have fun

Prob is you gamed around lleras which is where all the hookers are. other parts of poblado are much better and the futher you get from lleras the better for game. the age thing is all in your head. im 35 and date a bunch of 18-25 year old that dont ask for money ever. And I can tell you if you were disappointed with medellin because of the girls not hot enough and being hookers you will be crying yourself to sleep at night in Panama

Messages In This Thread