rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The David Icke thread

The David Icke thread

Quote: (05-08-2019 05:23 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

It's a work in progress but I'm trying to make my chemicals the best chemicals they can be.

I pity the fool with broke-ass chemicals.

Yes Lenny, yes.

I had broke-ass chemicals for 25 yrs, a fcuking little ssri changed it all.
Make yuor cehmicals teh bset they can be! Yeeeessss.

@Aurini - my axioms have recently been calibrated, polished, and greased with silicone spray. They are just fine thank-you very much.

Quote:Quote:

Question: "What is the definition of faith?"

Answer: Thankfully, the Bible contains a clear definition of faith in Hebrews 11:1: “Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.” Simply put, the biblical definition of faith is “trusting in something you cannot explicitly prove.”

This definition of faith contains two aspects: intellectual assent and trust. Intellectual assent is believing something to be true. Trust is actually relying on the fact that the something is true. A chair is often used to help illustrate this. Intellectual assent is recognizing that a chair is a chair and agreeing that it is designed to support a person who sits on it. Trust is actually sitting in the chair.

I'll give you the number of my technician if you want?

Donald Duck made a yuge error - "everything we know and love is reducible to the absurd acts of chemicals, and there is therefore no intrinsic value in this material universe" - Wrong - consciousness is chemical sure, but we are in relationship with the material world ( we are spirits, in the material world ), so meditation, connecting with people, etc, influences the brain chemistry, therefore, the material world has massive value. So, we're back at square one - eat three meals a day, find someone to love, and something to hope for, and life will be fine.

Didn't Monty Python make a movie about all of this?

Messages In This Thread