rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The David Icke thread

The David Icke thread

Quote: (05-05-2019 06:31 PM)911 Wrote:  

Quote: (03-10-2019 07:58 AM)Zep Wrote:  

When I took LSD thirty years ago, I experienced what all three videos are talking about, it was divine, my cheeks hurt the day after from smiling so much, I felt like a purely spiritual being, it was profound, I really can't put into words the depth of that experience. Jill Bolte Taylor does a good job.

It is clear to me that this is what people call a religious experience, except that religion is a man-made construct, you know it instantly after being in that state.

This is the kind of babble that destroyed real religion in the 1960s-70s, a shallow physiological reaction to a powerful, nefarious chemical that's interpreted as some kind of godly revelation.

LSD was engineered by the deep state and actively promoted on the Boomer masses in order to dumb them down and get them to think that frying your brain and navel gazing is "spirituality", and that their parents' "organized" religion was bad.

This was of course incredibly successful, they've managed to dumb down and sidetrack into dead end hippiedom an entire generation.

50 years later, you have Icke and Rogan peddling another dangerous toxic drug, DMT, and more acid "microdozing", with Icke pushing bona fide truth bombs poisoned with dodgy esoteric nonsense and eastern mysticism packaged for rudderless Brits.

PS: Luke Rudowsky is a shill, he's a mason who was exposed by an activist who used to work with him 10 years ago.

Faith must be subject to reason. The Victorians thought that women were more spiritual than men, because they mistook spiritualism for spirituality. Yes, they enjoyed church more than men - but they also enjoyed palm reading and horoscopes.

Emotions can be useful, but they must always be subject to reason. I am not staunchly opposed to hallucinogens, but they're just a chemical. You can use alcohol to have a good bonding experience with your friends, or to make an ass of yourself. And if your 'revelation' from a spiritual experience doesn't accord with reason, then your faith is misplaced.

Always subject your emotions and insights to the harsh analysis of reason. It's not enough to feel good about things - you need to be logical about things

Messages In This Thread