rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The David Icke thread

The David Icke thread

Hi all. First post. Enjoy Roosh's work, and the red pill has saved my life and my bacon in a recent break up (more of which in other threads I guess).

Like many posters here, I long enjoyed Ickes work whilst remaining thoroughly skeptical about the reptilian stuff. However, I recently attended a 9 day Ayahuasca retreat in the Amazon, doing 5 ceremonies of increasing potency. In four of these ceremonies, I directly experienced other realms. This is not like the distorted perceptions elicited by other hallucinogens.

This is full on, complete and utter dissolution of the physical human experience and its replacement with complete immersion in other realms of existence, most of which defy description with our language. One of the realms that I could describe, however, was a dark and moody, technologically advanced landscape similar to those described by Icke as being the reptilian realm.

I'm not saying that he is therefore correct, but it shattered my skepticism about the general concept.

Messages In This Thread