rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The David Icke thread

The David Icke thread

Quote: (09-24-2018 01:30 PM)Sherman Wrote:  

The problem I have with the conspiracy theorists is they never get into anything really specific or follow the money flow. In this presentation he uses the latest popular buzz word "AI".

As an example, Michael Savage read some of the research reports written by the "Dr." Ford and found they were on showing that an abortion drug helps in controlling depression. He thinks the senate should ask her if she has accepted funding from any abortion groups. Abortion is a huge business and is behind the Kavanaugh assault, but nobody talks about it even though the financial incentive is obvious. Also, all of these lawyers who bring allegations are all heavly invested in the Democratic Party and have sleazy backgrounds. I looked up the latest lawyer, Avenatti, bringing allegations on wikipedia. He is listed as a Democrat, and her is just some of what is said about him:

"In 2018, Avenatti's law firm was subjected to a $10 million judgment in U.S. bankruptcy court.[47] Avenatti has also defaulted on a $440,000 judgment in back taxes, penalties, and interest that he was personally obligated to pay under another bankruptcy settlement"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Av...mmigration

There is definitely something going on. For example, you have to have real power to be able to push something like LGBT virtually over every country on the planet simultaneously. But we never learn about the specifics of how it happens. I don't think the conspiracy theorists know anymore than we do. Anyone coming up with real facts will be quickly shut down. I think it is probable that there are criminal networks involved, which would be a conspiracy under the law. But it is too complex for the individual to follow. People want simple narratives and explanations.

If you want someone that goes in to specifics, check out James Corbett.

https://www.youtube.com/user/corbettreport

Messages In This Thread