rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

50 yrs, Grey Hair - End of Game?
0 yrs, Grey Hair - End of Game?
Look at all this negativity. Look at all this hate on a guy for having a bunch of tattoos.

It'd be one thing if it was worded, "I would never rock that look but I see what you mean with him having a unique/edgy style and massively keeping in shape" because it would show your dislike without hate and by taking something POSITIVE and forward-looking from it.

Further, look at all these claims he's gay (or bi) with zero to substantiate it. Just pure hatred without actually informing anyone of anything but that you're a hater.

Haters hate. People with dislikes/disgust about a truth point to the evidence or at least SOME corroboration.

This kind of crap is disgusting and bring's the forum down. Hating is stupid. Claims without sources are stupid. Text-speak and using ellipses everywhere is stupid. Bring it UP guys, ADD value, SOURCE claims, ADD (POSITIVE) to the forum, not DETRACT (NEGATIVE) to the forum:

Quote: (09-24-2018 02:39 PM)sethg Wrote:  

Those friggin tattoos look so stupid...

But yeah, they are an easy way to acquire "edge" in the eyes of hos, so I guess whatever...

Quote: (09-24-2018 04:48 PM)wellrockthecity Wrote:  

Quote: (09-24-2018 03:43 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

Quote: (09-24-2018 02:39 PM)sethg Wrote:  

Those friggin tattoos look so stupid...

But yeah, they are an easy way to acquire "edge" in the eyes of hos, so I guess whatever...

Quote: (09-24-2018 03:02 PM)wellrockthecity Wrote:  

The guy is a faggot, or at least bisexual, I would look for motivation somewhere else[Image: banana.gif]

I see folks drinking some haterade in here. Can clown on this dude all you want, but he's attractive and can almost get the senior discount at Denny's.
When did I say he's not attractive? He was also banging (at least for getting the followers) Miss Colombia, doesn't mean that he is not also a bisex degenerate?

If you get motivated from a fag just because he looks good for his age do your things dude is all good.

Quote: (09-24-2018 06:26 PM)sethg Wrote:  

Guy looks stupid with the random text on his body. That's all I said. I don't hate him because he looks stupid, I just think he looks stupid.

If you want an ideal 50-year-old man, I would say look at James Bond before you look at some stupid fag with random stupid text all over his body.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Craig

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Messages In This Thread