rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Stockholm-Helsinki-Copenhagen-Oslo place to relocate in 2018?

Stockholm-Helsinki-Copenhagen-Oslo place to relocate in 2018?

Hello man.
I live in Stockholm and I am latino myself and if you are a black guy and dress well you will probably do't have issues, still as you said before the refugee situation fucked thigns a little bit for blacks and arabs. Here people are not as racist as in Germany or Norway from my own experience. Swedish girls are still open to talk guys who aren't white, but take in my mind that in order for this to happen we need to dress well (I don't mean designes stuff, but shirts and jeans). Society here is pretty damn cold and well entering a swedish social circle takes a lot of time and effort and everything is planned in advance. (People here are not spontaneous).

People here also change a lot with the seasons, that is why scandinavian winters are so fucking terrible. People close their social circles and not too much social acitvity with people outside of their close circle. On the other hand, the summer is amazing. Gaming during the summer here is a childrenĀ“s game and there are lot of tons ot things to do.

Working envirnoment is pretty chill here, lots of coffee breaks and lots of group activites. Overtime is something rare and the salaries are good. Still, Stockholm living expenses are high. Despite this, Stockholm as a whole is amazing and the women quality is quite high and if you have good game and dress decent you will get a good notch count. I will not change Stockholm, once you dominate the language everything here is worth the shot. Dating a very good looking swedish girl for a while right now, so interracial couples do exist here I guess.

My blog: Wolfsout

Messages In This Thread