rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anyone else get pulled in by the allure of drugs?

Anyone else get pulled in by the allure of drugs?

By drugs I mean, weed, alcohol, coke, pills, crazier stuff like herion and meth too

Personally I went through a phase from 21-26 where I was addicted to alcohol and xanax, I didnt not want to be sober at all, alcohol in particular was my main choice of devil, around 27 I started to calm down, get my shit together and now I lead a pretty clam normal life.

I just turned 29 and I have these feelings of wanting to drink again, smoke weed, I want to feel drunk, high again, Im not entirely sure why I feel this way but it worries me, I wasnt in a very good state of mind back then and honestly my life was shit, why I would ever want to go back to that, its dumb but there is just an allure to drug use, its easy and it takes you away, dont have to deal with shit, just a quick and easy fix, maybe that makes me weak but I just wanted to ask what other people’s experiences are on this topic.

Messages In This Thread