rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Losing 10% body fat - need advice

Losing 10% body fat - need advice

Quote: (09-23-2018 11:33 AM)gework Wrote:  

This year I was at the gym in Russia and was surprised in the lack of definition that people have to their bodies. Most people are working out several times a week just to avoid manboobs and a fat gut. Only about 1-2% of guys are decently ripped or better.

A big part of this is that Russian's don't train for the same look as westerners tend to go for. The powerbuilder "big gut" look is what they're training for as that is the "hot body" for men, I've trained with a lot of them and the idea of cutting/cardio is very foreign, they're not trying to get the 6 pack that is the goal in western countries but rather workout for functional strength and size. I had a friend visit me over there who has the very desirable V taper look that is super popular in western countries and he was copping flack in Russia because he wasn't thick/solid enough in the torso (from men and women!).

It doesn't help that Russian diets are terrible either.

Messages In This Thread