rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When was the happiest period of your adult life?

When was the happiest period of your adult life?

Quote: (09-23-2018 08:38 AM)CleanSlate Wrote:  

I am the happiest I’ve ever been. Both business and personal/social lives are doing great.

Not long after uni, my dad got sick and I was working two jobs at the same time to pay off my student loans and help with my dad’s medical bills. I did ok after he passed and I got a new job, but then I got roped into a miserable marriage. Cut her loose, went to SEA and never looked back.

And here I am.

Thats a plus one from me

One great thing about this forum was me meeting cool guys all over the world who left shitty situations behind and ventured out in the world to pursue a life worth living.... I have much respect for men that take that plunge. Most of the guys I know back here in Murica in my hometown all settled for the first job they got (which they hate) settled down with the first girl that gave them the time of day (who they hate) and live miserable lives. They are to scared of the unknown to dare try to make any changes to their miserable existences.

I have no sympathy for those afraid of mystery

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Messages In This Thread