rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When was the happiest period of your adult life?

When was the happiest period of your adult life?

If you were so happy working for your dad's business, why did you stop? Why can't you go back? You skipped over that part.

And you can take all the cold showers you want, but if you're not living the life you want, it won't make you happy. Also, the point of that self-improvement advice is to get you to be the most successful you can be. But it's only a supplement. If the foundation of your life is weak, then adding on all the self-improvement stuff will do nothing.

As for myself, I am the happiest right now. My career has taken a huge turn for the better. I'm going to be an expat abroad in Eastern Europe [Image: smile.gif] Moving abroad is something I've wanted since I began reading Roosh a decade ago, and now it is coming to fruition. My long-term goal is to be an expat, but to sustain myself on my own businesses, not a corporate salary, but I should be able to get this in a couple years.

Ideally, your life should compound to the point where you're always improving. Sometimes you can get off the path for a bit, which it seems like you did, but hopefully you have the right long-term vision and will get back on track.

Messages In This Thread