rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What are your hobbies?

What are your hobbies?

If your hobby involves playing computer games 12/7 (or equivalent) and not leaving the house then it does NOTHING for your life, health etc in the real world. Doesn't matter how enthusiastic about it you are.. when it gets to that stage and you're not getting paid for it, it's not a hobby, it's a coping mechanism and an addiction. I could have used any example really but most people on an internet forum will resonate with the computer games. Anyway, that wasn't even the point.

With stacking hobbies, I'm coming from a position where I have a main that I've gone "all in" on with resources, but over the years I've picked up waaaay too many other hobbies that take time and resources away from the main one(s). This is something people need to keep in check otherwise they will spread themselves too thin and progress within the main hobbies (and life) may suffer. That's the reason why I posted about "Hobby Stacking". If you can stack hobbies that compliment each other and your lifestyle you will have a lot more congruence and progress within those hobbies and life. Resources might seem unlimited but time definitely isn't.

Progress and accomplishment in hobbies and life means more good times, fun and general well being. Can't progress if you can't focus or stack, you'll run out of time!!

Apologies to the OP, should have done this as it's own topic... probably out of context in this thread!

Messages In This Thread