rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Social circles that have a lot of good looking women discussion.

Social circles that have a lot of good looking women discussion.

After a lot of thinking, I have formally started an interview process for a new job in NYC including at my old company where I left on great terms, just had a couple recruiter screens this morning and got ways to go as the job process can go on for some time. My current jobs pays more than well enough in flyover country and I am saving like crazy but the place is just driving me insane, no place to live or stay in if you are a guy in your 20s.

Now it makes sense to me why so many people are willing to deal with the super high cost of living, sometimes you can't always stick with decisions that seem smart on paper and risk your own sanity like what has happened to me. Granted that a lot of the soul crushing loneliness due to how cliquish, prudish and morally strict things are led to me finding this forum which has left an impact, at some point this shit just becomes way too much.

My ex-roommates are no longer in the city, one ended up getting married and the other moved to another city. Even after all that, I still think that there is something in NYC for me even if I handle the city solo, maybe I run into an old connection or two. I know those years I was in the city I was actually happy for once in my life and ever since leaving due to wanting to save money, I have become more and more miserable every single month. It really does get to me how compared to NYC, majority of the country looks down on drinking, partying, hooking up and being single in your 20s.

The only success I had with social circle game came through my two roommates and that was dumb luck. No idea what happens now but have to try, this shit has always been complicated for me but lets see what a move does.

Messages In This Thread